How To Print and Fold the Free Storytelling in Schools Brochure
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- Open the brochure PDF file (466 KB) on your computer.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this document.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader,
If you have problems printing the brochure,
please click here.
- Use 8.5 x 11 paper, preferably two-sided glossy stock (found at
Office Depot or Staples, etc. as 2-sided glossy brochure paper).
- Print out page 1 of the brochure.
- Turn the page over and print out page 2 of the brochure.
- Fold the brochure in thirds: a) start with page 2 face up (the
page with just one yellow box in the middle;) b) move the right edge
left, and make a vertical fold about 1/4'" to the right of the
right blue border; c) move the left edge even with the vertical fold
made, and make a vertical fold on the left. The logo page should
now be showing on the top.
Storytelling in Schools
Jackie Baldwin firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Dudding email@example.com
Quantitative Studies /
Innovative Projects /
Obtaining Articles /
Searching this Site /