How to Print and Bind the Free Storytelling in Schools PDF Booklet
- Open the booklet PDF file (2,593 KB) on your computer.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this document.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader,
- Use 8.5 x 11 paper stock, preferably coated on both sides for
optimum printing results (found at Office Depot or Staples, etc. as
- Print out pages 1 through 6 as single pages. We suggest that Page
1 be printed on heavier glossy stock for a nice cover page.
- Print out pages 7 through 37 as odd-numbered pages.
- Turn the odd pages over and print out 8 through 38 as even- numbered pages.
- Print out pages 39 through 44 as single pages.
- For the back cover, we suggest that you use a heavier paper cover
stock to protect the back of the booklet.
Unless you have the equipment to do spiral binding, have Kinko's,
Office Depot, Staples, or some other reproduction center, punch the
holes and put the spiral binding in place.
Your booklet is now ready to distribute.
If you prefer, you may print all the pages 1 through 44 as single
pages. This makes a very thick booklet, however.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Storytelling in Schools
Jackie Baldwin email@example.com
Kate Dudding firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantitative Studies /
Innovative Projects /
Obtaining Articles /
Searching this Site /